Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:53:24 +0100
From: Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>
To: Chris Briggs <c_bri...@hotmail.co.uk>
Cc: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Imminent?

They watch, obviously. I hate what has become of this country sometimes.

Folk put in prison for saying things on twitter, government telling us
what we can and can't say, emails watched and monitored.

We need a fcking constitution.

Mind you, I will stop worrying about that and celebrate tomorrow if the
take over goes through as Vern has suggested!

MOT! Up the Republic!!

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Jul 2012, at 11:07, "Chris Briggs" <c_bri...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>I'll tell you what is spooky, I replied to this email about 15 minutes
>ago at 10:53 with some words on and the email hasn't come through yet.
>The words weren't anything sinister just related to the words used for
>doc classification.
>Sent from my iPad
>On 19 Jul 2012, at 08:45, "Leeds List" <forzale...@aol.com> wrote:
>>Oh bu**er I've just put myself on as well by using the words M15 and CIA
>>in an email !
>>Sent from my iPhone
>>On 18 Jul 2012, at 17:49, Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>Allah ul Akbar!!
>>>Sent from my iPhone
>>PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West ³A² Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for
review by the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney
client or attorney work product privileged and confidential information.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including
any attachments, without reading or saving them in any manner. Unintended
transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any
other privilege.