Any chance of a list meet after the Wolves game.
I'm in Leeds to finalise my dear Mums final things & put up a stone.
So I'm taking my brother to the match. Any idea whether it's worth going to
Howards before. I wanna to something special for him [ & me] where's more
memorable their or to book a meal at the Queens?
The Queens was 'that place where you had more money than sense' where the
those rich robbing bastards hung out.
I'll be in Sheffield for nigh on a fortnight. So if anyone fancies meting
for  a midday meal or coffee that'd be nice.
Michael
Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------