What Neaffy said........

-----Original Message-----
From: triu...@triumph-computers.co.uk
Sent: 14/08/2012 17:47
To: m...@myray.com
Cc: LEEDSLIST
Subject: Re: [LU] Urgent help: ZEUS trojan

> My wife forwarded a letter from bookings . com which contained a zip which
> I could not open. Turns out the bugger contains the ZEUS trojan horse.
> I have Norton 2012. Apart from running a full scan is there anything else
> that I can do?
> All help sppreciated

go to www.malewarebytes.org and download the free version of the software
and run it a couple of times, should do the trick.

If the trojan stops u accessing the site or downloading it try starting in
safe mode with networking and see if you can do it then or download onto
another machine and copy the install file over.

Im in france but checking emails every day if u need more help.

ttfn

Richard