This is a big worry. Whilst very respectable to lose to a team like Blackpool, it's horrible to think that we were out -everthinged in this match which by the sounds of it we should have lost by a greater margin. I'm happy to lose whilst we are trying to do the right things, but hoofing up long and hopeful balls is awful, but it does go hand in hand with being outplayed and being uncomfortable in possession whilst under pressure. I hope the gulf between the sides didn't get to an embarrassing stage. Having said all that, our first few games do include all of the relegated sides. Early days I suppose.