We're going over old ground on this one but all I would say is that he is still
the worse player I've ever seen in a white shirt. By that I mean control,
passing ability, pace, movement, awareness and acceleration ( he has none).
Just a rubbish player who scores a few goals and let's not get carried away
with the goal scoring record. 11 goals in 43 appearances last season.
Everyone's singing his praises now 4 in 4 , magnificent .I can only go on the
game I have seen to date - Wolves and he was as always shocking.

We won't get promotion with him up front. FACT!!

and don't give me the loyalty argument, no fucker wants him.

Sent from my iPad