Couple of observations on Saturday's game.

Was Robinson really just pants or did he consciously or subconsciously do us a
favour?  Would a professional footballer ever do that?  I actually mentioned to
my mate just before Becchio scored via Robinson's fluffed attempt to block that
he didn't seem to be trying as hard as he might.

And where were the police?  Have West Yorkshire constabulary taken their bat
and ball home?  I saw plenty of British Transport Police on the trains in and
out of Leeds (which were full of Blackburn so justifiably so), but only two
plod in the ground, a handful outside, no horses, no helicopter.  I think both
horses and helicopters are seldom needed, and if we're not paying for them
anymore then good - but the dearth of dibble did seem to have lurched from
total over kill to reckless abandon.

DRB