Not looking forward to it  very much-  too cold and very wet

We sold very few tickets - general. apathy, - Bates boycott -3 home games in 8
days - no chance of winning - crap competition  -not a 'glamour club'
opposition -  too expensive - on tv etc so off the pitch we will. be
unbelievably poor

On the pitch our below average  squad and team hit by lots of injuries
Keeper  -out
Centre half / captain - .likely to be out
Best 2 midfielders  - out
Star player - out
That is before he 'rests' anyone

Would settle now for 0 0 at half time and a 0 2 defeat !! Think it will. be
miles worse - maybe even embarrassing 0 5 or 6 !!