>I think the main beef I have with Becchio is that he gets more praise
>than he deserves.

so let me get this right, what you hate about becchio is that other people
like him too much!?!  That's not his fault.   if you are all jealous of him
because the KOP sings his name why don't you try out for the half time compo
;)

TBH I've not met anyone who thinks he's "amazing".  I've sung the berbatov
song, just for a laugh, just like I sing WACCOE and when he scores (and just
to remind everyone he does that quite a bit) I go fucking mental, but I
really don't think he's fantastic, just a giver of 100% for Leeds every
single game.  he's been paid no more and probably quite a bit less than some
of our players who've been at the club since he's been here.

I wonder if he was from Beeston* he'd get as much shit?

* Leeds not Nottingham