Any team that plays four midfielders that I can out run/jog/sprint will never
amount to much. Reminds me of Lampard, Milner, Gerrard and Barry against
Germany in the last WC and how the Huns ran right through our pedestrian
midfield. Have we not learned? Apparently not!
Oh, and for the record, and whomever it is that believes unless you are a
certified and licensed football manager/coach you're not fit or qualified to
comment on either football tactics or player capabilities I have no such framed
paperwork hanging on my wall:-)
Cheers
Mark
El Presidente Wisconsin Whites