reliably informed by a good mate of mine from bahrain today after several pints
in the pub that the deal is gonna be done with the Bahrain chappie, it's all
over the place there apparently... he's a Leeds fan too so no need to talk too
much shite but who knows... Anyway really enjoying the game tonight, both teams
down to 10 i reckon and we got no chance of scoring... but great to have all
the lovely positive feedback from the leeds list as always, great save from
Becchio I thought... wanker. PS Rich.. don't spell check wanker by the way...
hehe MOT allegedly