Not sure why it has taken so long to do so but the latest statement seems
to say that proof of funds has now been submitted (I thought that was the
first thing people had to do to talk to Bates ?)
Also they say that the rumours / stories about Sharia law are nonsense.

If GFH are the answer then it is better late than never but i do feel that
this should have been done prior to the start of the season or at least
prior to transfer window closing - that way we could have brought in better
players and presumably been in a better league position come December - but
more importantly the new owners could have 'ridden the wave of optimism'
that would have existed then, leading to more season ticket sales and a
better general atmosphere around the place. Now that optimism has drifted
away and fans are fed up to the back teeth with it all. The delay has not
done GFH credibility any good either - they would have been hailed by many
as rescuing us from Bates - now they need to show that they are indeed
better than the devil we know (hard to see how they could be worse than
Bates but who knows)

The proof of it all will be when we enter the transfer market in January -
will we get the players Colin wants or will we see them going to lesser
clubs as has happened continuously under Bates