I was shocked by our sheer inability to pass a ball. The number of times we
just gave the ball away was shocking.

I really wonder about some of our players.

Some will point to a good point away from home, for me it was massively
disappointing with players playing out of position.

I didn't see Varney's wonder performance midweek but he showed nothing tonight
for me apart from winning some aimless headers early doors.

I would raise questions against Austin and Tonge tonight? Tonge on the left is
just plain wrong.

Gus Poyet - I can sort of understand where he's coming from. Brighton were
lively and played some good football, we were massively lucky.

Good to see Becchio getting a goal from open play, hopefully get his confidence
up especially after missing out on that header from 3 yards.

Why is Byram playing at right back?

Why is Peltier playing at left back ?

Why dont we get the young lads from Bury and give them a chance ? Can't be
worse than this garbage.

Sent from my iPad