I couldn't take yet another draw, so a defeat at the hands of Burnley breaks the mould in some kind of reverse thinking way. Perhaps a few more of those will inspire change of some type. Have to "speculate to accumulate" type of idea. Hmmm? Trying to put a positive slant on it. Or maybe we're just plain old rubbish and need total replacement. Grayson's name appears quite frequently and it seems that he fairs quite well now that we have something to compare him to. Almost unthinkable how we have reached the last 8 of the league cup - contrastingly unthinkable how we could progress passed Chelsea into the last 4. I think I read somewhere that they are the current Champions of Europe. Panto could arrive early at Elland Road - you never know though - well, yes you do!
Mildly depressed.