hes probably good enough for this level. and I d be keen on seeing walkers
stance on which one of them is worse? they re similar in that they re not
great but the produce OK.
one season harte scored more goals than most midfielders in the UK right?
would that count as compensting for slowness? then again how many goals
were of hes "fault"?