Sad but almost inevitable outcome really. My only real disappoinment was
that Torres scored..........just seconds after I said to the cat "Well, at
least Torres hasn't scored."

What a great goal though (ours, I mean!) The pass from Thomas was superb,
and the finish simply magnificent. When I first saw it, I thought he had
scuffed it in off his ankle, but no............on a greasy wet pitch, to
control that ball and place it so perfectly with one touch
was...........well, from Becchio, nothing less than astounding!

Somma on the bench.............that was a nice thing to see.

I was very impressed by Tonge, Brown, Green, Lees & Pearce.

In Doha now, but I'll be at the Boro match on Satdy...........can't wait!