Exactly that result.
Christ almighty any team can string a load of passes together or should.
My 'lads' in  the third division in Israel can play 'professional'
football.
In recent years there are the humiliations [1-5 at home is a pure
humiliation] and the silver lining even in defeat. What silver lining is
there in a 1-5 defeat? .
The evil bastard Bates got it right when he said 'Morons'.
FFS we are Leeds United -- we go out to win . Not give excuses.
If any head coach of mine came on with the 'good points' in a 1-5 result
he'd get his ears ripped off. No matter who the opposition.
I will only  accept that we  always but always expect and aspire to win and
be best.
You talk about 'proper supporters'.... a true Leeds supporter is one that
expects nothing but victory and accepts no excuses.
The game went off the rails when we tried 'to play fucking football' and
let them play. They're better at that than us. So why did we do it? In
their faces and true grit got us to be 1-0 up.
That and arriving on the pitch after half time as if they had a post wank
lethargy.
Leeds United don't play football FFS -- they play to win. If that involves
'playing football' then fine. But don't give me that bullshit ' they're
better than us and we played well'. Bullshit.  Even WHU don't do that .
Since when do we accept defeat gracefully?
I see the mindset 'right we've done enough to show we can now slack off.'
Completely and utterly unacceptable at Leeds United.
Good God what kind of Jessies are you with this 'he got out playing a
beautiful shot' attitude?
As you notice still fucking furious at that 1-5 defeat --- at home against
Chelsea FFS

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------