 From: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
To: 'Leeds List' <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Saturday, 29 December 2012, 12:58
Subject: Re: [LU] Becchio Dropped , Somma starts

>Interesting team selection from Colin.
>
>Lots of changes , looks like 3 centre backs.
>
>Becchio dropped ? How can that be ?

Sorry to spoil your xmas Rich, but according to Colin, he's not dropped, but
as he's on 4 yellows and absolutely vital to the team, he's thinking of
keeping him safe so he's available in the new year or maybe he's making sure
he's not injured so we can get £4m for him from Wigan or maybe he's a bit
tired....

http://bit.ly/YtDyf1

ttfn

Richard