 From: David Nattan <nat...@sky.com>
To: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Friday, 4 January 2013, 12:17
Subject: Re: [LU] LUFC - BRUM team

I think it will be good to see the likes of Hall, Poleon and Dawson maybe
given a chance - unless they are ill too.
Even worse than the prospective team is the prospective crowd - according
to a screen shot of sales on waccoe we are looking at a lot less than
10,000 (only around 5k have been sold so far)
Dave