A "real club" perhaps, but not even doubling our fan base, attendances, ground capacity or turnover will make up for the fact that the poor - mediocre football side of things will maintain our Championship status. Just imagine the catastrophe of promotion with this setup (not that it's likely) I keep saying it, but we need to do a Swansea and go up with true style to have any chance of not being next season's QPR. Another couple of seasons, at least, I'd say to prepare for that. Have to think long term.