Everton are not a 2nd rate PL team. This is the sort of loan we need. My
Wednesday pals are livid they haven't got him back.

John Sykes <jsy...@shaw.ca> wrote:

Isn't it time to be somewhat realistic about our team.......how can you
call us the Mighty Whites as the club goes right now....since when?
think back and get real.  This is the Championship...not the Premier
League.....we are just above mid-table....not YET in the promotion
spot.  With crowd figures at Elland Road looking rather second-class,
isn't it time to be realistic?   As in The Once Mighty Whites?