"But please don't try and limit this great community to what it can
say/discuss.  It's the diversity of views here, the reasoned arguments,
entrenched views, comic reposts, interesting nonsense, hard facts, utter
tosh etc etc, that make it a great place to belong"

Agree. The day there is "censorship" on the list, the list will have died
to some extent.

We are in 2013, if you re not fit to delete emails or put a filter on your
emails then thats "your" problem.

Cheers,
Eric