Just in case anyone thought I was being harsh in my Bristol report
I have just watched the one minute of highlights on BBC
During it the commentator made the following remarks
"City shaded a first half short on quality"
"a toothless first half performance" (by Leeds)
Leeds "looked more like the side propping up the Championship"
"went off to a chorus of boos"

And then to put our win in context
Leeds "finally found a way past the worst defence ....who have conceded in
EVERY game"

Pretty much sums it up , never mind Colin and his "glass half full" comments