But, but, but... He was a world cup winner...

Not sure Rich had it in for him that much?

That on loan & free team cobbled together was so shite. Only the tiny left back
showed any consistency (Olembe?).

Lamine Sahko (sp), Pennant, Roque jr, Jody Morris!, Domi, Camara wasn't so bad.
Chapuis, Caldwell.

I'd expunged Jermaine Wright from my memory.