Or we could play Diouf up front, and perhaps play the whole squad in
positions they're comfortable with?

A friend of mine overheard Warnock when he was looking for places to
live in Leeds. He described it as his last big payday. A no lose
situation. Warnock is taking the piss out of us, and his team
selections are the biggest pisstake of the lot.