There are a few to choose from
You can go the easy route and pick from Brown, Varney or Peltier who are
all in the fans bad books.
Or you can choose one who seems to escape criticism but who are not that
good - Pearce, Norris, White, Green
or how about another fans favourite but with obvious short-comings - Kenny,
Diouf, Mccormack Austin or Lees
or just to be really contrary how about Sam Byram ?

I think at this level it is easy to take against any player and they will
make enough errors/ be at fault often enough/ put in enough bad
performances to give you some justification in your views

dave