I thought Old Sav was something to do with the late not lamented [now] 'Jim
will fix it'.
A te Mater quid docemur
Isn't that "Do some more for a quid, loath the mater"?
We at LGS were above that kind of thing. LGS for us chosen meant Love
Gentile Sex. We knew what was waiting in the wings of times with our
 future 'princesses'.
Princess Joke : ' Jewish lady goes to her gynecologist who reassures her
that her husband shouting in sex is 'quite normal'.
"What do you mean 'normai'? He wakes me up ".
I wonder if there was anyone on the list I didn't manage to insult?
:)

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------