I watched Barce many times on TV, perhaps I've not seen of their "real?" matches. They bore me with all their incessant and predictable passing. I reckon the oppo lose due to boredom too, what a way to win matches! I've seen Messi quite a bit (who hasn't) and I'm still waiting to see him do something that allows him to live up to his "wonder" tag. At the moment, my main memory of him is against Chelsea in the Chumps League where he missed a penalty and lost possession allowing Chelsea to score. Bayern are very different and much more direct, cutting and play a faster game - for me, much more entertaining.