 From: Paul Cundell <p...@cundell.com>
To: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Thursday, 21 February 2013, 8:18
Subject: Re: [LU] For those keeping score

What utter tosh!
But in a fortnight that's seen us struggle against Wolves, lose abjectly to
Boro and be humiliated by Citeh, I suppose you've got to cling to every glimmer
of hope. Sure we out played Blackpool for long periods but we were a couple of
Kenny saves from another abject defeat. To proclaim Morison as the messiah and
that this is the end of hoofball is as ridiculous as intimating that hoofball
was caused by Becchio. Colin obviously doesn't rate McCormack and preferred to
play Becchio to McCormack, Poleon or Varney - hoofball is therefore Colin's
interpretation of football and whilst he's still in charge it won't have gone
away.
One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Rich W wrote:
Well done Mark, brings out the Becchio fans. Anyone who went last night cannot
deny that the future looks bright PBH (Post Becchio Hoofball) and surely his
most ardent fans can't deny that performances are improving and in Morrison we
have a more than adequate replacement.  More comments later if I get time. Luke
Varney - man of the match, if only he had a football brain I'd be saying get
him in the England team.