me too Ted.

Fuck the miserable bastards who are still crying over Becchio.  Things are
improving.

________________________________
 From: Ted <tedhea...@gmail.com>
To: leeds List (Post to list) <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Thursday, 21 February 2013, 8:37
Subject: Re: [LU] Thankyou lads

Dave wrote:

> Looking forward to a match report. I hope it was a healthy proportion of
> us playing well as opposed to to Blackpool being poor.

I'm sorry - I'm not much of a reporter/pundit but a couple of points from
me:

Firstly, people actually were smiling... yes, smiling, as they came out of
a league game at Elland Road!  For me, the best home performance of the
season.

Some things to take heart from:
Morison scoring - took it well.  this will give him confidence and he can
only keep improving as he gets match fit.
Varney - man of the match for me.  Got everywhere and even acknowledged the
fans at the end!  He also wins a lot of headers for someone not so tall.
Crowd: 25,500 for a mid week game.  The lowered prices added about 8000
(nigh-on 50%) on what we could have expected, especially considering how
dire our performances have been (even though NW is quick to point out we've
had lots of wins at home).  We may have had some wins, but the nature of
them has been very poor.
And - we tried to pass it!

I don't follow the "a win's a win" idea.  If you play crap (like we've been
doing) eventually you get caught out.  If you try to play well, the results
should come.  I pay my money to be entertained.

Admittedly last night Kenny made two top class saves in the first half
(although we did have our fair amount of chances) - who knows what the
outcome would have been had those gone in - but they didn't!  Both teams
tried to play football and to be fair, I thought Blackpool's midfield got
the better of ours in the first half.

So, I might reconsider renewing after all - if we keep this going!

Ted H