Free thinking radical? Most people call me a c@nt!

:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Woodmansey
Sent: 25/02/2013 15:33
To: RM Goodair
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: [LU] do you wish to rephrase this

Rog,

With Keith O'Brien having his name in the news do you think it is appropriate
for a recognised ( and proud) left footer to use the word "closet" today?
Had he been one of Sean Brady's flock then this would have remained in the
closet.

I will say one thing to Keith's credit. He was interfering with his own instead
of predicating on kids.

This means that Great Britain will not have any say whatsoever in selecting a
new Pope. Im not sure Il get over that one.As an advocate of a  secular state I
believe it has nothing to do with the state anyway and as a committed atheist (
and proud) I actually don't give  a toss either.

And Baroness Thatcher to you mate is alive and well. I for one will be
demanding a state funeral when she does depart. Having revitalised a stagnating
economy, smashed the
evil of trade unionism made individualism acceptable again and increased all
our personal fortunes she is one the greatest ever Britons. I was an advocate
from the very day that the tax rate was cut from 60 percent to 40. Bought my
vote.

Is Billy Bragg still alive ? Dennis Skinner ? Peter Tatchell ?

Anyway, I hope all the Papists vote for Eric Cantona.

What happened to Verner one of the few free thinking radicals of yore.