> Another missive littered with assumptions and pure conjecture
>
> 1. I dont vote. Never have and never will. I guess that makes me a "Tory
Boy"

Comical in the extreme - sorry Rob but if you don't vote, you don't have a
voice. You obviously don't care who runs the country because you don't even
have sufficient pride in our political system to get off your fat one and
put a cross on a piece of paper.

> 3. Capitalism requires that those who risk capital have a return. What is
unfair
> about that ?

What was it exactly that the capitalists lost in the current market
collapse?
All the risks were hedged and the only ones to have suffered are the poor.
Gideon and call me Dave are certainly not suffering.

> 4. Is it unfair that those who take risk either fail lose the lot or are
rewarded ?

Is that what happened though Rob?

It's a broad assumption the all entrepreneurs are capitalists, isn't it?