Don't you just love the sound of a Breakdown.

I couldn't take it after the Wolves game.
I'd tuned in last night just in time to celebrate Byrams goal, then switched
off. Just couldn't sit there waiting for the inevitable!.
Problem it's not just the moment, it's the kids, the wife, the laptop they
all cop the abuse.
If I had a dog I'd call it F*!king Warnock!!!!!

Subject: [LU] Apologies

But JUST FUCK OFF!!!!
Revelling in a dodgy refereeing decision going against Man U and knocking
them out of the chumps league whilst nervously watching our game online.
All going perfectly well and then ...
Sick to f'ing death (I've calmed down a bit now!) of us getting no f'ing
luck ever (ok maybe occasionally!) Tourette's kicking in now ... F'ing
b'tard c'ting football, why did I ever decide it was a good idea?!