I get bringing a defender on Richard but unless there is an injury you do not
put on subs for corners. Pearce will of course carry the can for the late goal
but that is harsh because he was hardly up with the pace of the game.

Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 15:31:45 +0000
From: richleed...@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: [LU] 2 points thrown away and our play off place with them
To: phillshie...@hotmail.com; nat...@sky.com
CC: leedslist@gn.apc.org

Agree there was nothing more inevitable than that 94th minute goal. Even Thom
Kirwin and Eddie sort of accepted it and immediately started talking about how
good a point it was. That pissed me off even more.  I think bringing on another
defender for the last minutes is not a good idea even though on the face of it,
it seems sensible in terms of another defensive body.  It did sound we were
sitting deeper and deeper but that's to be expected from a team with our
defensive record winning at the team with one of the best home records.  On the
plus side, we are competing, making lots of chances (if not coverting) and
playing some football. That's a definite
 improvement.