You are wrong
Chris, we do not need any proof that Bates is a cunt and probably much
more.
I do not like GFH-C. But I wish them success. They need to be given a fair
chance.
As a football 'man' I know that management & pure common sense are worth
more than money. Sure if your skint it won't work. But all the money in the
world can't replace good management. Soccer is about egos. Egos on the
board. Egos in the dressing room. Even egos amongst us supporters. They
have handled the most malignant of egos quite well.
TBF there are quite a  few things GFH-C has handled quite well. If we get
up let's see what they do. If they make a few bob then good luck to them.
I'll have no complaints.If we don't, which is more likely they will be
tested more severely. The acid test will be not the money. It's the
appointment of the next manager, the role of developing youth and their
ability to hold on to Byram.
GFH-C's success will be ours ...so let's hope they can handle it.

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------
myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT