It was a thoroughly miserable day at Elland Road yesterday. Let’s get the
excuses out of the way first and admittedly they are pretty goo excuses. Two of
the players that offer around 90% of our attacking threat were out injured. In
Morison’s case this is really unlucky after he had found his goalscoring boots
at Palace. You can’t plan for bad luck like that. What is wrong with him ? Have
we bought a crock ? Wouldn’t surprise me.

You then replace our goalscoring threat with a bloke who had yet to start a
game in English football.  If you Google for Habibou (no idea what he is called
and am not that interested to be honest) you apparently see that he once caught
a duck. Well, f@ck me, I’m going to try and find that clip because I don’t
believe this guy could ever have the dexterity to catch a duck. It was like
playing with Becchio except he never got in the box and just got in the way of
his team mates. He was bloody awful but it was no surprise really to any of us
who saw his appearance as sub recently. Sometimes you have to give players time
to settle in however in some cases you can see that they are clearly completely
out of their depth.

So that’s where the excuses stop for me because any manager who

        1. Signs a player of this quality
        2. Actually feels they can lead the line in a Yorkshire Derby like this

deserves to be sacked for this decision alone. Its an incredible display of
inept management and one which begged the question later in the pub: “Is Neil
Warnock taking the piss out of Leeds ?” . Not my opinion but sometimes you have
to think.

I think Haribo should have his documents and history checked. I think this
could be one of those cases where we find out he’s actually a duck farmer from
Antwerp. He’s certainly no footballer.

He was 1 of 11 players out there though. Again, the excuses are that if you’ve
nothing up front it just keeps coming back and that puts pressure on players
and as a result they do not perform. Yes I can accept that but what I can’t
accept is players who find it incredibly to pass a 5 yard ball to a team mate.
Paul Green must have given the ball away 10 times when not under pressure
yesterday ? Had he been on the piss the night before ? Was he trying too hard ?

Michael Tonge should be pensioned off now. He plays like a pensioner and all
from a player who has played in the premier league. £200k !!?? I wouldn’t have
paid £2 - he’s a sunday stroller.

I’m not going to describe the game - Dave did that well enough. Yes we did
start brightly and Varney’s leap for a header was unlucky as it hit the under
side of the bar ? Who was following up on the rebound though ? Haribo was busy
preparing is orange sauce. The only way we were going to score was from a set
piece.

So what about Huddersfield ? In every way they were an average team. Their fans
sang “How shit must you be, we’re winning away?. But what they did have was a
bit of pace, movement and willing up front. This was too much for us. It turned
our so called recent solid defence into a set of quivering idiots. Lee Peltier
turned in a woeful performance - he’s our bloody captain, another incredibly
inept decision from Warnock. Not only is he no way captain material , he cant
defend and he should be dispensed of immediately. Hes not a right back , left
back or central defender. Let’s get someone in to play with Lees because
Peltier will end up ruining the lad.

It was simple, intelligent movement and runs that we couldn’t handle.

I’d put this down as the worse performance this season and that is really
bloody saying something. It got really desperate second half when we just
lumped it forward hoping something would come off. It did in the case of
White’s goal but that way of playing football will get you nowhere. Colin will
obviously point to the lack of attackers but he bought Haribo and Ryan Hall and
neither are remotely good enough.

Scores:

Kenny - 6. Not sure he could do much with the goals, he did make a couple of
good saves but there’s something about him I don’t like and I don’t feel
confident with him when we’re under pressure and are defending balls into the
box.

Byram - 5. Did ok, but he’s not a right back and I’d like to see him given a
chance in central midfield now we’ve got little to play for. Having said that
if he gets into the box and shows the type of composure we saw yesterday he’ll
end up back in the under 18s.

Warnock - 4. I though he really struggled yesterday against a bit of pace.
Looked knackered.

Peltier - 2. He had a shocker. Second to the ball all day.

Lees - 5. Defended well but when you’re partner is having a bad day it drags
you down also.

Austin - 6. Fair play to Austin, at least he got stuck in and had a go and was
unlucky not to score. With effort like that from everyone I don’t think we
would have lost this game.

Tonge - 1. Who the f@ck does he think he is ? Eniesta ? Strolling around the
park, playing backward short passes which put Lees and Peltier under pressure.
Trying extravagant defence splitting passes which never come off. Get rid.

Green - 1. Possibly the worse performance of the season from any midfielder ?
He was dragged off second half. He is not this bad so what happened ?

Varney - 3. The most frustrating layer ever to watch. He’s got some pace, he’s
good in the air, he can run at people. So what’s his excuse for rarely
producing an end product ?

Diouf - 6. Again he tried, ran his legs off , showed some good control but
ultimately never really threatened apart from one decent shot that was well
saved.

Haribo - 0. Quack quack. 6 foot f@cking 4 and never won a header. What a crock
of shite.

Subs:

Cant remember who came on. they were shit though.

I said if we can avoid injury we had a chance of the play offs , we played well
at Palace and looked full of running, pace and ideas. Take the main players out
and it just exposes a load of journeymen who individually are lacking.

Glad I haven’t got a season ticket. I’ll only watch games now if the manager
decided to play some youngsters - Thompson, Poleon, Dawson should all get run
outs.

paint it white - what a dismal failure. Thank fuck for that. What a waste of
time and effort. Fuck off GFH.

Jermaine Beckford - bloody hell I cringed at the way he blew kisses to the
Leeds fans and the way he acknowledged the Leeds fans when he came on.
Shocking. and he quite clearly was only giving 50%. He should be sacked on the
spot.