 From: "n...@6haroldplace.co.uk" <n...@6haroldplace.co.uk>
To: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 6:18 AM
Subject: [LU]  derby & Colin

So it takes Colin 13 months to realise what a lot of us knew from day one - not
the man for the job.

So take your miserable journeymen professionals (Kenny, Brown, Tonge, Varney,
Pearce, Warnock, Drury, Hall, Habibou - and probably Morison); your spiteful
gutless heaping of the blame on young kids when things go wrong (any wonder some
of our young hopefuls couldn't be persuaded that their future lay with Leeds?);
your playing of decent players out of position to accommodate other lesser
players (Aidy White right wing? Tom Lees or Sam Byram at right back? Ross
McCormack wide on the left?); your miserable hump ball tactics; your formations
that seem to confuse the eleven out on the pitch, never mind any body else; and
your joyless brand of dour football that went out of fashion in the 1980's and
fuck off back to your farm in Cornwall.

We want a proper manager, preferably a young-ish manager, who "gets it" - who
instills passion for the club, who wants to encourage youth, who wants the crowd
to WANT to come to Elland Road on a Saturday afternoon (21, 000 on a bank
holiday Monday, when we still had a chance of promotion...fuck off!); we need
the board to back him (assuming it won't be Hope Powell) and to give him time to
develop a squad and a youth team, that play football the right way...as it used
to say on amps behind The Jam, "Fire and Skill"

...oh, and while we're at it, we'd like the club to stop fleecing the fans, cos
the previous incumbents have done a half decent job of killing what Leeds Utd
means to a lot of people (the ST prices for this year is a good start).

For my money we go for Poyet.

--------------

As to the Derby game - Derby were fucking awful - it took us 70 minutes to make
them believe that they could win the game...and as for them winning the last 9
against us in a row...how has that happened, Jesus, welcome to Bouncy Castle
Elland Road.

Just an observation on Dawson, might have tricks and control and good vision,
but he seems woefully lacking in pace...let's hope that this was just the big
occassion overawing him and that he fulfils the promise...he has time to beef up
and be able to compete with the bigger guys.

Choice chants:

"Its Tom Lees fault again, it Tom Lees fault again"

"fuck off back to Cornwall, fuck off back to Cornwall...la la la la"

and this made me laugh, even though I wanted him gone:

"Luciano, Luciano, costs less than Morison and he scores more goals"