I cannot fathom that ANYONE would truly believe Mourinho would take the
job.  Have they legalized pot in Yorkshire?  Put some LSD in the drinking
water supply?

Bring on Gus.

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West ³A² Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for
review by the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney
client or attorney work product privileged and confidential information.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including
any attachments, without reading or saving them in any manner. Unintended
transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any
other privilege.