On 2 Apr 2013, at 15:45, Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> When he took over he instantly revived them. You might say dead (black) cat
> bounce but I think he's the best manager we'd be likely to attract.

I'd agree. Did well with a young team at Villa, obviously did well at Celtic
(immediately turning round a 20-odd point deficit), Leicester, Wycombe...
Sunderland and Norwich are the blots on the copybook and he's unlikely to walk
as he did at Norwich, and Sunderland... Well, you can't succeed at every club,
as supporters of The Damned United should well know. He's 61, it's true, but
I'd like to see him with Naylor as an assistant.

Ed.