To me he was indicating that Radebe did not know enough about the game, he
played it by "instinct"...Whatever that is supposed to mean.

________________________________
 From: Paul Cundell <p...@cundell.com>
To: 'Nicholas Armit' <arm...@yahoo.com>
Cc: 'Leeds List' <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 2:44 PM
Subject: RE: [LU] Poyet

Not that I can recall, nor did I know that temperament was such an essential
trait for a good manager.
It would appear the SAFA don't agree with Eddie.
For instance, does Colin have the right temperament or did Reid, Wise or
O'Leary - I mean ffs they all have different temperaments - and none of 'em
have been great managers.
Look at Fergiescum and the Special One.
Not that I'm saying I want Radebe just what the fcuk has temperament got to
do with it.

From: Nicholas Armit [mailto:arm...@yahoo.com]
> I really don't know this for sure but Gray was no great shakes as a
manager either was he?