He'd have us playing like Barca within weeks. I think we all know that.
Sadly, however, you lot hounded him out because we were only 9th in the top
division and it wasn't good enough for you. (Yes, tis true he'd only managed to
win one title, Europe for a few years and only managed to re-develop half the
ground on a shoestring - the greatest silk purse from sows ear there's ever
been). I doubt if he'd repay your appalling sense of gratitude with a return.
In fact, after the way Colin was also booed, which decent manager would want to
be at ER?

Oh well, maybe some non-entity like Gus Poyet will be desperate enough for a
job and you'll be deliriously happy.... Until we get dicked off Hull again.

Enjoy the next couple of shit years, and blame Ken Bates if it really makes you
feel better.