Party here right down in the Southern Hemisphere. Promised myself when the
moment came I would remember how she was. Yeah sure it's sad for her family.
Like Hillsborough, the poll tax, destruction of the large swathes of the north
of England, the abuse of executive power and the abandonment of an entire
generation was sad for (nearly) everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone