Dave wrote:

> I think those of you who do not get to games would be surprised at how bad
> the atmosphere was under Warnock - the general lack of optimism - and how
> it has been lifted in just 2 games. The difference that McD has made really
> has been that dramatic. If we can keep this up till the end of the season
> we can start next season with real hope and belief and we can all look
> forward to going to the game rather than the chore that it has been this
> season.

Absolutely agree Dave.  I missed Saturday's game (holiday) but last night
was the first game this season I enjoyed and actually felt like I'd been
entertained.  This is the first season I can remember where I've actually
missed a couple of games (wasting season ticket) because I just didn't
fancy the effort of going to watch dross football.  Optimism is back!

Not sure how Ross did in training on Sunday - I know McD had them in for
> training.
> (Do me a favour and do not spread this story around on waccoe etc)

Just a note Dave - this "list" is public and is monitored by "outside
sources".  Anything you say here can be picked up and used - as I once
found out to my cost.

And as a final note - I just did the BBC Predictor - we're finishing 5th!
 Play offs here we come!!!
;-)

Ted H