I would doubt that Diouf is knowledgeable enough about that degree of English
cultural sub-texts....?

________________________________
 From: Ted <tedhea...@gmail.com>
To: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] a photo of Diouf that led to red card

DRB wrote:

> If you're offended by that, then you must be an easily offended person!
>  And I fail to see why that's a sending off offence. If an opposition
> player had done that at me, I'd have laughed.
>
> What a load (hand full) of bollocks.

In the pub post-match, someone said that they thought the gesture by Diouf
(genital-grabbing!!) might have been thought to have been having a go at
them for being from Brighton - making it homophobic and therefore maybe
more "serious" than just a normal gesturing?

Still a load of old bollox but an idiot for still doing it!

Ted H