Rock 'n' roll? If it doesn't have a double bass....zz

One of the saddest threads for a while

________________________________
 From: Nigel Barber <ni...@mindbrix.co.uk>
To: "n...@6haroldplace.co.uk" <n...@6haroldplace.co.uk>
Cc: John Lee <bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk>; "leedslist@gn.apc.org"
<leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Thursday, 2 May 2013, 15:10
Subject: Re: [LU] non:LU - Stuart Hall

Led Zep IV is one of the best rock 'n' roll albums ever made, if not the best.
Your mind has been poisoned by too much cynical rock journalism. Name a better
rock album.

Nigel.

spot on John - with any luck they'll bang up the remaining Zeps and other prog

--
  vectoria.co.uk
     concentrichron.com

Mindbrix -- Dream it, draw it, build it, love it

   69 Derby Street
   Beeston
   Nottingham
   NG9 2LG