Not tough.  Its been a pretty darned good last five years:

Muse:  United States of Eurasia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ok0expLH1o

Fun.:  Carry On
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7yCLn-O-Y0

Green Day:  21 Guns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00ikilDxW4

The Tangent:   The Wiki Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-HKqPisFQ
(excellent new album coming out shortly…)

Parallel or 90 Degrees:  Standalone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlDkc52QlGg

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West “A” Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com<mailto:mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for review by
the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney client or attorney
work product privileged and confidential information. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and promptly delete this e-mail, including any attachments, without reading or
saving them in any manner. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

On May 10, 2013, at 4:02 AM,
<leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org>>