Absolutely right, Betty.  In fact, if I recall the specifics correctly, I first
met Andy the day after I met you back on Boxing Day 2002 (or thereabouts) at
the pub before the game against Chelsea.  That was a bit before the release of
The Tangent's first album…and, we got to be good friends.  I co-managed The
Tangent for half a decade or so.

A handful of New Opera songs ended up in new versions on Tangent albums…and, if
I'm not mistaken, a couple of Parallel or 90 Degrees albums as well.

He's a great guy, a brilliant musician….and the album they've got coming out in
a month or so is absolutely fantastic.

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West “A” Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com<mailto:mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for review by
the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney client or attorney
work product privileged and confidential information. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and promptly delete this e-mail, including any attachments, without reading or
saving them in any manner. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

On May 11, 2013, at 10:07 PM,
<leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org>>

Message: 1