Yawn,

who has he been found out by...?

Did anyone on this list ever state anything other than he was a good
championship level striker, he was our top scorer last season by a mile even
leaving at Christmas, and he in Leeds top 10 goal scorers of all time....! Did
anyone really ever say that he would go on to become a premiership regular /
superstar? The only person who ever raises it is you....

Beyond that, one key thing you always fail to mention is that we were much
worse without him. Despite all your prophecies of him being the one thing
preventing our whole side basically being Brazil, starting to look very much
like that was Warnock not Becchio.

Shock, horor, foreign player doesn't want to stay at one club for life and is
willing to move for more money, not really that controversial is it, or
anything you wouldnt expect from any other footballer. Pretty much all players
are looking for more cash all the time, it doesn't mean he didn't provide our
club good service for the years he was here.

The only person your posts are making look bad is you, I used to enjoy reading
your stuff on the list, now it's just petty , ranting, and raging about
Becchio.

I know you don't seem able to ever understand it, but you were wrong he was a
good player for Leeds in the lower divisions, stats, the support and all
rational logic are against you. Repeated bitter bile, on what most people now
consider past history  is not convincing anyone of anything except that you are
a little bit odd and obsessed with hating Bechhio.

Get over it FFS

Cheers Ross

******