> Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:03:50 +0100
> From: richleed...@yahoo.co.uk
> Yes he would Matt, but this would be covered by the 2 million we get for
> Byram.
> Remember GFH made a profit in the last transfer window, they will be looking
> to do the same this time out.

Aren't all football owners looking to make money? I don't understand the
consistent complaining about club owners out to make a profit. When you're not
a champions league team then you're nothing but a feeder club to those who
are...and it trickles down...or up should I say. Bitch about the actual
transfers all you want but to not understand the basic motive behind operating
a business...well, then I can't help you.
Cheers
Mark
El Presidente Wisconsin Whites
Leeds United