Thoughts from an Oldham fan to brighten our day about our new wonder
boy.…looking forward to seeing the uk coastline in action.

He’s a target man for a plan B or C option when the chips are down to get that
knock down in the box for a poacher or for him to cause chaos at a set piece.
Unless it hits his head or if he’s practically stood on the goal line he will
not score with a clean strike in 99/100 with either foot so finishing is not
his strong point.
As for speed forget it, the erosion of the uk coastline would beat him in a
100metre sprint, that said it is the most unusual running style you have ever
seen for a footballer and worthy of a David Attenborough style commentary.

Mike