From: Ross Thornton <ross_thor...@hotmail.com>
To: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Mon, Jul 1, 2013 10:40 am
Subject: Re: [LU] Luke Murphy signs!

Well I did not expect that! Luke Murphy 23 year old captain of crewe, ball
playing centre mid has signed for Leeds for 1 million!!!! the optimist in me
says fantastic just the kind of player we need and might mean GFH have some
cash
and we could see some reasonable transfers coming in (Rowe, Mills, Hunt and
wabbara?). The pessimist in me says how much did we get for Byram and when will
it be announced and we will still make a net profit on transfers this summer.